Read below our terms and conditions
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In preparation for and during the collaboration between us regarding marketing of our products, we process your personal data. Such personal data is provided by you and/or collected by us and include; your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, social media channels, birthday, photos, interests and bank account details (if applicable).
PURPOSE, LEGAL GROUND AND STORAGE PERIOD
We will only use your personal data for the purposes, and on the legal grounds, as set out below. We will not use your personal data for any purpose that is incompatible with the below purposes. Further, we will only use your personal data during the period as set out in “storage period”, after which, your personal data will be erased.
Storage period: We will process your personal data for two years after the initial collection of your personal data.
Purpose of processing: To communicate relevant and interesting information and offers to you.
Legal ground for processing: The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests to communicate relevant information and offers to you.
Storage period: If you opt-out or unsubscribe from our marketing (including profiling), we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
We will also erase your personal data, unless there is another legal ground for keeping your data (such as a collaboration/contract).
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Only the people who need to process personal data for the purposes mentioned above have access to your personal data.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
• The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
• The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
• The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
• The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
• The right to restriction of processing: you may under certain circumstances request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
• The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.